Front Fender Installation
Installation guide for the front fender of all the CycleBoard models.
- 3 mm Allen
- Screw Alignment - Slide the fender into place and rotate the wheel to align the top hole with the hole in the wheel.
- Fender Screws Installation- Install the top fender screw with a 3 mm Allen (some models may require a 4 mm Allen) and rotate the wheel to align the hole in the wheel with the holes in each of the bottom holes (3 screws per fender).
If the fender rubs on the tire then pull up and out on the outer edge offender to make more space. The fenders are designed to be flexible and stand up to abuse and they will not be damaged by pulling on them.
Turn Signal Installation
Installation guide for the turn signal of all CycleBoard models.
- 3 mm Allen Wrench
- 5 mm Allen Wrench
- Loosen the Grips - Use a 3 mm Allen Wrench to loosen the screw on the collar of the handgrip and a 5 mm Allen to loosen the screw at the end of the handgrip (2-3 turns).
- Hand Grip End - Remove the components at the end of the handgrip by shaking the handgrip to get enough poking out of the end to pull out the rest of the way.
- Turn Signal Adjustment - Twist the end of the turn signal next to the rubber stopper to compress the rubber. Periodically check the fitment into the end of the handgrip. Keep tightening until the stopper requires a moderate amount of force to push into the end of the hand bar.
- Hand Grip Installation - Reinstall the handgrip and tighten the 3 mm screw on the collar of the handgrip.
- Turn Signal Installation - Push the turn signal to mount in all the way and install the turn signal by placing onto the mount and twisting clockwise to tighten all the way.
Golf Bag Mount Installation
Information about the installation of the bag mount of CycleBoard Golf.
- 5 mm Allen
- 6 mm Allen
- 10 mm socket
- 13 mm socket
- Ratchet (for 10 mm and 13 mm socket)
- 13 mm Wrench (or adjustable crescent)
- Sand Bottle Bracket - Install the sand bottle bracket on the left side of the mount using the two short M8 bolts, along with four washers and 2 locknuts. This will require a 6 mm Allen and a 13 mm socket.
- Sand Bottle Holder - Install the sand bottle holder with the two M6 bolts, four locknuts, and four washers. This will require a 5 mm Allen and a 10 mm socket.
- Lower Golf Mount - Peel off the protective film on the rubber of all four of the mounts and brackets. Hold the lower mount up to the bottom of the handle right above the upper handle pivot knuckle.
- Lower Golf Mount - Install four of the longer M8 screws with washers using a 6 mm Allen and tighten all four bolts evenly so the gap between the mount and the bracket is even. While holding each bolt with the 6 mm Allen, install the washers and locknuts on the golf bag mount side.
- Upper Mount - Install the upper mount the same way by first fully tightening all four bolts with washers and then install washers and locknuts on the other side. When tightening the locknuts hold the bolt with the 6 mm Allen to prevent the bolt from loosening.
Cargo Basket Installation
Guide for the installation of cargo basket of all CycleBoard models.
- 6 mm Allen
- 13 mm Socket
- Ratchet (for 13 mm Socket)
- Upper Bracket - Remove the plastic on the rubber mounting surfaces of the basket and the brackets. Fold the handle down and rest the basket on top of the handle so the bottom is just above the pivot at the base of the handle. Install the upper bracket on the basket with 4 screws and 4 washers from the bracket side. Tighten the screws all the way so that there is an even gap between the bracket and the basket.
- Lower Bracket - Fold the handle up and install the lower bracket the same way using 4 screws and 4 washers. Install 8 washers on the screws sticking out inside of the basket and then install 8 lock nuts by hand on all the screws. Use the 6 mm Allen to hold tension on each screw as the nut is tightened with a 13 mm socket.